Hello Everyone!
Welcome to the IMSS Youth Buddy Program Blogspot!
We're having an open event on the 22nd of November from 2-4PM for all the current participants in the Youth Buddy Program, and anyone else who is interested! If you are already in the program, bring your friends! If you have never attended, come and see how much fun we have! It is a PIZZA & GAMES NIGHT! We are going to eat pizza, have some snacks, pop, etc, and we'll play games like Wii, DDR, Cranium, Scategories, Pictionary, and more! If you guys want we can even put on a movie with our the huge wall projector.
For those of you who do not know me, my name is Sarina, and I'm helping with the Buddy Program this year. I love swimming, biking, snowboarding, ice skating, and sewing.
I'd love to hear your ideas for future activities, and what sort of things you would like to do with the Buddy Program. I'll try to accommodate any suggestions you throw at me!
We're entering a new phase of the Buddy Program, this is very exciting!
Hope to see you all there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment